Skip to main content

🐼Tony Moly Panda's Dream Collection Pocket Lip Balm, Glossy Lip Crayon, White Hand Cream Review | cute panda makeup

Annyeong, Everyone~
Feuhhh this review took me 2 days to prepare because I wasn't satisfied with the photos I took.
If you notice, I usually go with white background for my product photos.
but these products that I am going to review do not really stand out on white backgrounds.
So I tried using a dark background and the colour finally stood out~
so this is how photography works huh

FOR THE LOVE OF PANDAS, I present to you my review on the Tony Moly Panda's Dream Collection! I won these in Beautynetkorea's giveaway on IG last year. I feel lucky because these panda items are so freakin cute!!!!! I squealed as soon as I opened the package because of the cuteness. 



In the prize I received:

🐼 A sample of Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream
🐼 Tony Moly Panda's Dream Pocket Lip Balm 3.8g
🐼 Tony Moly Panda's Dream Glossy Lip Crayons in #4 (Red Berry) and #5 True Red



I AM SO GOING TO GET THE FULL SIZE OF THIS. The hand cream has a light white cream texture and smells lightly of berries! It moisturizes well too. The panda holding the leaf is so cute. LOVE. I think you are going to hear the word CUTE alot in this blog post.



Cute pocket lip balm that is portable to bring everywhere~



I wished it came with a mirror inside but that is okay.

In the pan looks red and when I swatched it there is a bit of a light pink color to it but when applied to the lips it doesn't actually have a tint~

I use my fingers to dip in the balm. it is a bit of a hassle since I have to wipe/wash my finger after every time I dip it in, due to this, I won't purchase this lip balm~ I am more of a chapstick kind of girl. The texture is not really sticky and has a delicious strawberry candy smell~



It moisturizes the lips well and leaves a light glossy finish. My lips is normal, I don't know how it will perform on very dry lips.



I swear these lip crayons are CUTE to have around. Placing it in my vanity makes the area looks cuter and cheerful.

The lip crayon features cute panda bodies as a cap and it shuts the lippies tightly without being loose or anything. At the bottom is where you twist to extend the lip crayons. Overall it is practical.



The shade name and number is printed at the bottom.

04 is Red Berry

05 is True Red

Swatches



Above is indoor with flash.

Below is under natural sunlight.



04 Red Berry gradient & full lips



05 True Red gradient & full lips

Colors look different in photos due to flash. It is prettier in real life I SWEAR.

My Thoughts

Both shades are indeed glossy without being over the top. They glide smoothly and straight up pigmented without the need to swipe a few times. Since they have a glossy finish, I find them moisturizing, hydrating and not drying at all. They are easy to remove with a lip makeup remover too. The lip crayons are scentless.

The name of the shade 04 is red berry but shade 05 is the one that has a berry tone while shade 04 is just red. Nevertheless, both of them are pretty!

Overall no complaints except that my camera can't capture the prettiness of both shades. If you love glossy lipsticks, then you just have to get these. They are pigmented, moisturizing, smooth and CUTE. Other shades available in this line are shades of pink and orange, I would love to get all the shades! And if you do not like glossy finish, you can tone down the glossiness with a tissue~

Where to Buy?

Panda's Dream Pocket Lip Balm
USD 5.35 + free shipping at Beautynetkorea (direct link)
USD 5.78 + free shipping at W2beauty*/direct link

Panda's Dream Glossy Lip Crayon
USD 6.40 + free shipping at Beautynetkorea (direct link)
USD 7.45 + free shipping at W2beauty*/direct link

Get $5 voucher by entering code [1731348502] in the registration form (voucher is valid for order above $30 only) at W2beauty

Panda's Dream White Hans Cream
USD 7.72/30g + free shipping at Beautynetkorea (direct link)



I think the top color is 04 while the bottom is 05. I don't even know

Thank you for reading~ If you love pandas you just have to get this collection!🐼

Follow me on Instagram: @fnn_w
Follow me on Google+: Finn Wafiy
Like my Facebook page: Simple Beauty Finn
For business, advertisement, collaboration, sponsorship, email me at:
Read my previous post:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[REVIEW|FIRST IMPRESSION] April Skin Magic Snow Cushion (Black) SPF50 PA+++ #23 Natural Beige

BB Cosmetic is a Korean based onlinestore that carries brand such as 3CE, Banilla Co., Etude House, COSRX and many more. They often have amazing deals for up to 30% on select brands (psssstt they are currently having sales on Elizavecca, The Face Shop and Benton products!!!!) and offers FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.
*Main product below is provided to me by BB Cosmetic. My review do not affect the fact that product is sponsored. April Skin Magic Snow Cushion (Black) SPF50 PA+++ #23 Natural Beige Review We all have seen the most popular April Skin Magic Snow Cushion in the past few months, and its popularity is still ongoing until now. I am seeing their promotional pictures and videos literally everywhere, the product is claiming to provide a full coverage with just one layer. Immediate whitening, evening of skin tone and covering imperfections, who wouldn't want that? Of course, just like any other gullible person, I am intrigued by the promotional efforts and always eyeing on the cushio…

[REVIEW] Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Blackhead Out Balm

Whiteheads, blackheads and pores are such a disturbance to the face! and their developments are just inevitable! If you are looking for a mild product that can improve the appearance of whiteheads and blackheads, continue reading down below! Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Blackhead Out Balm I got the product from a local seller on Instagram. Her IG is naturecarebeauty The quoted actual price by the seller was $12. But I got it for $9 because there was a flash sale! It is stated that the images/texts on the product is printed with soy ink. I find it amusing because I never knew that soy ink can be used for printing! The ink seems to have a good quality too. The box is like made out of recycled paper. I really like the save-the-environment concept. English description, instructions and ingredients of the product. How I wish I can translate this part for you guys At first, I thought the product is a makeup base to cover the pores...but it isn't. It is a massage balm to extract the whitehea…

[REVIEW] COSRX Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol

Haven't had the wifi for a week so I didn't get to write a blog post. I feel so lifeless and dead without wifi considering that I have nothing much to do while on a semester break. Wifi is my source of entertainment(and life). I am that kind of person who chooses to bring Wifi over water if I were to strand in an Island.
Now lets get going with one of the most used, raved and recommended COSRX product; COSRX Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol Review
This product contains Natural BHA to control oil while helping to clear recurring pimples. A non-drying acne treatment solution for sensitive skin.
It is one of the recommended products at Jolse since it has alot of positive reviews. it is priced at USD15.30 currently at Jolse, for a 100ml product, the price is not bad. I bought this when I thought that I needed an acne-fighting toner/active product when my skin is breaking out and since I've seen alot of the Asian Beauty people on Instagram implementing this product in their skin…