JUNE 2016 SKINCARE and MAKEUP EMPTIES and DECLUTTER
I've been collecting garbage ever since I become a blogger. By garbage, I mean skincare and makeup empties and declutter. Lets start with 2 products that I declutter, shall we?
1. Aritaum Bamboo Charcoal Mud Pack - if you have been reading a few of my previous posts, I repetitively mentioned that this product breaks me out. I've only used it once and it triggers acne on my skin. I wouldn't want to use a product that breaks me out again. Sadly the content is still alot. I wrote about it on my Instagram too - LINK.
2. Stella Kabuki Brush - this is one of the brands and products that is being sold at www.shopmissa.com where everything is just a dollar. I needed a kabuki brush to blend my 'finished makeup' to ensure that everything is blended well. the bristles of this brush is sadly a bit irritating and feels stinging on my face...you know how it feels when the bristles are not that soft. I prefer softer bristles...my face may not be sensitive to non-soft bristles but I just don't like how it feels uncomfortable when using it. Off to the bin you go.
Done with the declutters. Now lets get on to the empties.
3. Ben & Sera 15 Days Anti-Wrinkle Taeng Taeng Serum(REVIEWED) - product may be great but how it is package isn't great. Won't purchase unless it came with a new packaging form.
4. Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask(REVIEWED) - this product stings may eye. I somehow managed to empty it by sharing it with my cousins. The product doesn't irritate my cousin's eyes luckily. When the product was reaching to its end, it didn't give me any irritation anymore. However I still won't repurchase as I do not observe any marvelous results.
5. Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer in Light Beige - I featured this product in my April 2016 makeup empties where I thought I've emptied the product. I like how it comes in liquidy form and doesn't make my makeup too cakey. It covers flaws just okay, but didn't cover entirely. Won't repurchase as I am on the search for the perfect concealer ever. Click HERE for swatch.
6. Another makeup empty, the Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion in #21 natural beige(REVIEWED) - I can empty this cushion within a month when I am using it everyday. Love it so much. Going to repurchase. Global Interpark has it for only $25 with free shipping, but sadly it doesn't have my shade :((((((
7. Guardian Blossom Hand Cream in Violet(REVIEWED) - did moisturize the hands but not enough for me. I need a deep moisturizing kind for my detergent-abused hands.
8. Eyelab Cosmetics Tea Tree 100 Wish Ampoule - full review coming soon. I like how it leaves my skin instantly soft, it helps with healing my pimples too. will purchase.
9. Isoi Bulgarian Rose Blemish Care Serum Plus & Pore Tightening Fresh Gel Cream(REVIEWED) - the pore tightening doesn't do much in tightening my pores, but it leaves my skin smooth in the morning. The Blemish Care did vanish blemishes but the effects are slow due to only having natural ingredients. Natural ingredients may take effect slow on the skin compared to chemical ingredients/actives, but natural ingredients doesn't damage the skin. I prefer a bit of chemicals for my stubborn acne-prone skin. I personally think that the effects of the blemish care serum will be better if implemented with other products from its line.
10. Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence(REVIEWED) - I forgot to include this product in the photo above. At first I use this as an essence with my hands, after using it for around 4 months, the content was still alot (doesn't even reach half of the bottle nor the Secret Key wording). I opened it earlier this year and its life expectancy is 12 months. Theres no way that I can finish the essence until one day I stumbled across someone on IG (forgot her account name), she is using this essence as a toner. I followed her steps and use it as a toner with a cotton pad and the content finally drained quickly. So thats how I emptied this product, haha. Anyway it is just an okay essence that helps the skin gets prep for the next product. I noticed that with this essence, it helps blemishes to lighten faster too. It is moisturizing for me despite its light watery consistency. It doesn't irritate my irritated patches as well, so it is a bonus. However I won't repurchase as theres nothing so great about it.
11. Nivea UV Protect Body Lotion - since I commute, and when I emptied products at my cousin's home (home that I am staying at when I have school), I am lazy to bring the finished product back to my place to store it for an empties post, so I just dispose it at my cousin's place. Nivea makes good moisturizers, this one has the typical watery lotion consistency that most Nivea product has, I think it does a good job in protecting the skin from the sun. Will repurchase.
Lastly, my sheet masks empties~ I talked about it on my Instagram HERE.
Thats all about it~ my most favorite product from June empties is the Eyelab Cosmetics Tea Tree 100 Wish Ampoule, a small and mighty ampoule. Do you have any products that caught your eye in this post?^^
Read my previous post
Photos are all mine. My thoughts are honest and my experiences are true.
Follow me on Instagram @fnn_w
For business, collaboration, advertisement and product sponsorship, email me at: email@example.com