I think I am (almost) on time to post about my May 2016 empties *claps and applauds for self for being on time*
As usual, I will conclude my experiences with the products and will link to the product's review post.
1) Avon Ice Sheers Refreshing Perfume - this smells nice, has a fresh flowers type of scent, the scent is not that strong, when I sprayed it in a room it diffuses quickly so the scent goes away quickly. It is a nice perfume if one does not want to smell overwhelming, but I won't repurchase due to its short lasting.
2) The Ultrue I'm Sorry For My Skin boxes are not empties, I am just throwing away the boxes because I need more space in my cabinet to store my growing skincare products collection. It is actually a sponsored product provided by Imine Skincare or www.iminemall.com, I enjoyed using it because of the generous jelly essence, so I want to repurchase it! I am left with about 3 pieces now :( I did a review on it on my Instagram, below are the links. I will do a separate blog post about it soon so that it is easier for the internet people to find reviews on it on Google Search.
3) Tony Moly Floria Brightening Peeling Gel (REVIEWED) - this is actually a declutter, I am sad that I didn't get to finish this product. It really made my skin brighter, I like the effects eventhough it was only temporary. I am throwing it away because the scent stank :( at first it smells nice like typical whitening products, but then.....it somehow changed to garbage smell, I could not stand it. It was probably because I left it in the car while I was in school during my commute, so the product got heated and oxidized....I won't be repurchasing anyway, I've been eyeing on the Secret Key Dr.Toc Lemon Peeling Gel in a long time now.
4) Schwarzkopf Hydro Collagen Shampoo - this was gifted to me earlier this year from my wonderful college friend. I enjoyed using this as it has a nice smell and made my hair look great! Will repurchase.
5) Whitening & pore reducing toner for armpit - just a cheap Thai product that does not do much difference in reducing the pores and whitening my armpit :( won't repurchase
6) Bifesta Bright Up Cleansing Lotion (REVIEWED) - I didn't like it at first because of its weird and it gave me pimples, but after being used to it, it doesn't break me out anymore and it does removes makeup effectively! It its gentle around the eyes as I did not experience any irritation, it works as a good eye makeup remover too. Will repurchase!
7) Mizon Special Solution Good Night White Sleeping Pack (REVIEWED) - after experimenting with this sleeping mask for quite awhile, this just acts as a glowy finish, I woke up with a clear, evened skin tone and brightened complexion when using this overnight, but thats it. The effect was only temporary and fades as soon as I cleanse in the morning. It does not help with actual whitening of the blemishes, skin tone and pigmentation. I got tired after using it as a sleeping mask so I used it as a body lotion, it is not even moisturizing and my skin felt like I did not apply anything. Dud, won't repurchase.
8) The Face Shop Clean Face Intensive Spot Patch (REVIEWED) - this was sorta my HG at first, it did extract the puss out from the acne, I thought this was going to be the greatest spot patch I've ever tried but not until I met COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch (the new HG). I actually finished 3 packets of the the face shop spot patch recently, it doesn't do much for my acne anymore, even with reducing the swelling. Boo! Won't repurchase.
9) Guardian Facial Cleansing Wipes - thought that I would need a cleansing wipes during my 'lazy to remove makeup' days, these wipes only did good for removing the leftover dirts from removing makeup, it is not strong enough to remove makeup as a whole and it is not that damp. Won't repurchase.
10) OST Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum (REVIEWED) - just read my review, don't wanna say much repetitive stuffs now.
11) Innisfree Second Skin Mask - oh how I love the experience of using a bio-cellulose mask! If you never tried a bio-cellulose mask before, step up your sheetmask game! I can see why they are slightly pricey than typical cotton masks, its because the results are 'more' too! I love how it adhered well. The effects lasts a few days on me, especially with the Brightening version. Link to reviews below (and don't forget to check out my Discounts tab to get discounts on Innisfree products!)
12) Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner in Chocolate Citrine which I bought from my RRS Haul HERE. Another declutter from May 2016, so sad that I didn't get to do a separate review on it for guys (AKA I am lazy and I will be throwing it out anyway). The reason is because it is not lasting on my oily double lids, it started to smudge even before I hit 5mins after applying, I also powdered my lids and it still smudged. It glides smoothly though, and creamy, many are saying that this does not smudge at all, their HG blahblah but it just does not work on me :( Won't repurchase, still trying to find the perfect eyeliner.
13) Etude House Soft Touch Auto Lip Liner in........(I forgot the shade number). Not a declutter, I emptied it by accidentally broke the lead, it was about 93% finished anyway. I love how creamy it is and pigmented. Surprisingly from Etude, it is long lasting too. It is my first lip product from Etude that I am satisfied with. The finish is matte and does not transfer much and not drying. Will repurchase!
14) Piles of sheet masks from Ultue, Malie, Elizavecca, LAF Korea and others that I did reviews on my Instagram. I post sheetmask reviews on my IG so be sure to follow me!^^ I also did the 7 days Soko Challenge, which I used used Elizavecca 24k Snail Gold Waterdew masks for straight 7 days, and boy, I am soooo lovin the results and hooked with sheetmasking daily. I've been sheetmasking (almost) daily since then.
Are there any products from this list that you would love to try? :)
THANK YOU FOR READING!(▰˘◡˘▰)
THANK YOU FOR READING!(▰˘◡˘▰)
Photos is mine, not a sponsored post. My thoughts are honest and my experiences are true.